Butcher Block Top
Ideal for electrical or tool and die work, butcher block benchtops are rugged, yet yielding enough to provide a safe surface for precision tools. Our butcher block tops are crafted from face-glued hardwood strips, sanded to a smooth finish for outstanding strength and quality appearance.
Our original top
- Choose 0.125" Radius Edge, Square or Bullnose Edge
- Custom sizes available
- Also Available in Maple, Hard Maple and Red Oak
- Face-Glued Hardwood Strips, Catalyzed Clear Lacquer, 2 Coats Top, 1 Coat Bottom
- Up to 60"D x 144"L
- 1.25", 1.5", 1.75" or 2.25" thickness available
- Tops over 36"D are in 2 places, field assembled with joint connector bolts
Let's craft your solution
Work with our design team.