Our employees average more than 8 years of tenure in engineering, manufacturing, shipping and receiving, maintenance and other skilled positions.
As opportunities become available at WB Manufacturing, we seek to hire employees that best fit our needs. We offer both full-time and seasonal part-time employment.
General Labor/Machine Operators/Material Handlers
The company will continue to grow through the next year and we continue to seek employees for all shifts who have demonstrated reliability through their good work history, attendance records and who have a desire to train into new positions. Candidates who meet these requirements are encouraged to submit a resume or employment application.
Starting Pay is $13.00 to $15.00 depending on position plus Shift Pay:
$2.50/hr 2nd Shift Differential
$3.50/hr Wkend Shift Differential
- 1st Shift runs 4:45am to 3:15pm Monday – Friday
- 2nd Shift runs 3:15pm to 1:45am Monday – Friday
- Wkend Shift runs 4:30am to 5:00pm Fri, Sat, Sun - Work 36 hours get paid for 40
Full time, regular employees are able to take advantage of the following programs during employment at WB Manufacturing:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-term Disability
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- 401(k) Plan Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical or Dependent Care Costs
- Employee Assistance Program
Equal Opportunity Employer
WB Manufacturing extends equal opportunities for employment to all individuals regard less of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, handicap and all other protected classes recognized under applicable local, state or federal law.
Drug Free Workplace
Due to our complex and extensive manufacturing equipment found within our work environment, WB Manufacturing has a zero tolerance policy and maintains a drug-free workplace. Safety first.